The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Where do I start? So many bugs, (Twins & Legion)

First, it doesn't allow Charlotte to pick up survivor for some odd reason after swapping back to her.

Baby POV goes sideways like this -> \ <- and stays for the entire match like that.

Baby returning but outside of the killer floating in mid-air after getting killed.

After returning from baby to Charlotte for some odd reason I can't move left or right until it has passed 3-5 seconds, but it's weird that I can't move left or right but I can move fine forward.

Legion feral frenzy is not working, I do not gain any movement speed.

Levelling up in the blood web with Charlotte (the twins) allows me to complete the blood web but not being able to progress to the next even though I have filled everything. This issue gets solved by just pressing ready and unready after.

The baby of the twins doesn't get any scratch marks or hunting category after finding survivors, I also found when you're swapping to the baby all the scratch marks and blood trails disappear.

The twins not being able to use her power in randoms spots, Red forest next to the small camping building.

Ormond not showing scratch marks (no scratch mark appearing behind the survivor, does was not influence by any perks)

Baby not reloading in the power for some random odd reason

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• h0lden
    h0lden Member Posts: 42

Haven't you heard? Legion is fixed the slow speed was just a placebo effect due to FOV. Even though Otz and Raging Ryuga said that he is still not fixed. Both who have thousands of hours combined on Legion. So yeah. Even though someone did math and said that they are faster than 4.6 but not at a 5.2 speed. The math showed that he should be making 5 meters further than the current videos are showing.