Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Ok so rift rewards returning question...

It's nice that BHVR has re-released Feng Mins "Demon Slayer" outfit, and Clowns "Mr. Puddles" outfit, but how long will they stay on the store..? Will they be there indefinitely?

Those both were from tome 2, what I don't understand is have they ever re-released any other rift rewards before? It doesn't appear so, from my research. How come nothing from tome 1 has been re-released? It's supposed to be a minimum of 6 months, but it's been far longer and you'd think they would have started with some cosmetics from the first Rift... I don't get that.

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Nurses Blight cosmetic was the first outfit that came from rift to the store.

and as far as I know everything stays in the store.. at least to this point nothing was ever removed from it

• Gorefilth
    Gorefilth Member Posts: 5

Ah I see, the "Fluid Nightingale" outfit from tome 1. That's interesting, so they must be randomly adding some cosmetics back. The nurse outfit can only be purchased with auric cells, whereas the other newer released outfits from tome 2 are for iridescent shards.

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170

The only thing they said about Rift rewards is that "nearly all content from each Rift will eventually arrive in the Store." and I believe that the only items which will remain rift-exclusive are going to be the charms.

Nurse's outfit I believe followed the same pattern of older Hlloween skins which were initially sold only for Auric Cells, while Feng's and Clown's outfits are available only for shards because were designed by community members, and it would be pretty unfair and somewhat fishy for BHVR to make money out of them.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

We did advise initially that we would put some (if not most) of the cosmetics from the rift into the Store at some point, there's a minimum time period of something like 6 months before it happens and there's no maximum period of time.

The current outfits are available for Shards - they were Community designed outfits, the contest winners and as such are available to the whole community without having to purchase them for actual money.