If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Buried Underground Archive Challenge Broken

Options

Platform: Windows/Steam

Description of the issue: First game, all 4 survivors hooked in the basement at least once - 3 survivors sacrificed in the basement, with 1 DCing whilst on the basement hook. Second game, 3 survivors hooked in the basement and 2 sacrificed in the basement. Despite all of this, no progress was counted towards the challenge.

Steps to reproduce: Attempt the challenge and fail miserably no matter how many basement hooks you get.

How often does this occur: Any time I attempt this challenge.

24 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

Comments

• Joelux1
    Joelux1 Member Posts: 9
    Options

I've been trying this challenge (Tome V - buried underground challenge) on different killers now (deathslinger&Leatheface) and it still says that i haven't hooked any survivors in the basement, even though i already hooked more than 8 survivors there.

It was on rotten fields and iron works, the basement spawned in the shack both times.

• Joshya
    Joshya Member Posts: 1
    Options

not worked for me too

• eddshot
    eddshot Member Posts: 1
    Options

I am having the same problem. Have 7/8. Have hooked survivors in basement, but it hasn't gone up for 2 days.

• DizzyDee101
    DizzyDee101 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have had this same problem! 6/7 basement hooks I am now on but shows 0. Should have been a quick easy challenge but no. I submitted a ticket on the website about an hour ago and have had a response that they are going to fix it.

• DamnPhotons
    DamnPhotons Member Posts: 1
    Options

Having same issue for all compendium challenges, both survivor and killer. No challenges will complete or show new progression. Partial progression from before update appears to be preserved.

• wildfirelogi1
    wildfirelogi1 Member Posts: 8
    Options

It appears to be broken I suggest doing a different archive for now

• M4dBoOmr
    M4dBoOmr Member Posts: 598
    Options

just tried, not working :(

• traviszenryo
    traviszenryo Member Posts: 53
    Options

i have had 4 games where i hooked all the survivors in the basement multiple times and didnt even get a single credit toward the challenge getting old really quick

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

Same issue here. Guess it's back to the survivor side of the challenges, especially as I don't have the clown. :/

• methylphenidate
    methylphenidate Member Posts: 2
    Options

I am having the same issue. Tried it with different killers, no progress despite getting several basement hooks per game. Been frozen on zero for three days now.

• methylphenidate
    methylphenidate Member Posts: 2
    Options

I have played several killer rounds, hooking several survivors in the basement each time. No progress to the challenge has been recorded.

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    Options

Same here, one game, all 4 in basement - progress 0/8

• DisappointingYou
    Options

I’m having the same issue but, on PS4.

I tried doing this challenge on Legion, Pyramid, and Doc. I know I’ve done more than enough to complete but still have 0 progression.

I did notice all of my games had basement in kill shack.

• SPIRITHATER
    SPIRITHATER Member Posts: 1
    Options

Unfortunetly, same issue. I played 3 games with basement build and hooked at least 10 times. It doesn't work.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,606
    Options

Guess these recent posts saying it's not fixed answers my question :(

• janeeightfive
    janeeightfive Member Posts: 15
    Options

same problem here. hooked some survivors in the basement. only have 1/8 so far. I love bugged challenges -_-

• Neebo
    Neebo Member Posts: 4
    Options

I have had this issue too.. got 1 basement hook as trapper in one match, then got another one but it did not register.. the third game ended with no basement hooks and I got one (I assumed the one from the previous game showing up late)... then many games with many many basement hooks with different killers but no luck.

Still at 2 of 8 hooks.

• Psychedelic
    Psychedelic Member Posts: 13
    edited December 2020
    Options

Still doesn't work. When will they fix it?

Could they extend the rift countdown then? A lot of people paid money for the rift!

Post edited by Psychedelic on
  • praxZ
    praxZ Member Posts: 8
    Options

Not tracking progress for me on PS4.

• Baphumet
    Baphumet Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2020
    Options

Same for me. But I tried with different killers and seems to work on blight, I have 6/8 right now

Edit: not working anymore

Post edited by Baphumet on
  • ZeroDivide
    ZeroDivide Member Posts: 40
    Options

Add me to customers suffering from this bug as well.

Steam platform

Killer used Leatherface

Map - The Game

Shame, I was holding off on this challenge as one of the last this rift

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,289
    Options

Same here. With trapper on Blood Lodge.

i got 4 kills and literally every hook except for one was in the basement. Damn. I felt so scummy playing like this...

• jdh1357
    jdh1357 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I am stuck on 1 of 8 (it worked for the first game) but have played multiple game and probably hooked 15 in the basement now trying multiple things to see if I can figure out what might make it advance vs not advance. the one success I got was on Lery's with Freddy. (not certain of the perks I had though)

• Brus
    Brus Member Posts: 7
    Options

I am seeing this as well.

As hag on Leyrs -- 4 survivors hooked in basement, 3 sacrificed there, no progression.

As hag in Blackwater Swamp (Grim Pantry) - 3 survivors hooked in basement, 3 sacrificed there, no progression.

Steam/PC

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options

Same, played 2 games as basement Demo - Mad Grit, Agitation, Make your Choice and Territorial Imperative. Gotten several hooks and no progress. I've also noticed "Territorial Imperative" hasn't triggered at all when someone went down there.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050
    edited December 2020
    Options

Same. I don’t even like playing killer much but I’m on tier 68 and just want it done with. I got all of the survivors in one round down on those hooks, a couple more than once. Big fat zero. Very annoyed right now. By the time they fix it I will no longer need the points.

• Raccoon
    Options

Anyone try this, today?

• Raccoon
    Options

It's changed to "Hook 20 Survivors."

:-/

• KaarelK
    KaarelK Member Posts: 89
    Options

Didnt have any problems with the challenge

• ProstheticBrain
    ProstheticBrain Member Posts: 7
    Options

Issue still exists as of today.

Steam, with Leatherface.

• FilthGnasty_TTV
    FilthGnasty_TTV Member Posts: 1
    Options

Sigh. Issue still exists as of today. Various games with multiple hooks, no progress.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

The Buried Underground challenge was adjusted a few days ago for the most recent Tome, this should no longer be an issue for that particular Tome.

This discussion has been closed.