Immune to Doctor's Static Blast Ability (and it's only me)

Dozzy
Dozzy Member Posts: 12

I was well within range to get hit by the blast (the large one), and I did not get affected while my teammate who farther away did. Throughout the match I was immune to getting shocked. I was running Dead Hard, Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, and We're Gonna Live Forever. I'm not sure what the killer was running, but I feel it's not very important since he affected other survivors as intended. I was not the obsession. It was on the Autohaven map with the new main building layout, as well as the hour glass shape to the map. This is the first time it occurred, but I will keep you updated if it happens again. I swear I'm not cheating lol :D

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,882

If it happens again, please try to get some video evidence so this can be checked out...as well as your game logs for that match (this would need to be done straight after the match).

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run". 

2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs 

3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.