Should you be able to choose which platforms to cross play with

I know this game has an option to turn off cross play, but would it not be feasible and a better option to simply toggle which platform you want to allow cross play for? I don’t mind crossplay, but I do tend to encounter more pc players that exploit game mods and hacks than console players an I would like the option to simply choose not to crossplay with one specific platform.

Comments

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

No. You say it’s because you encounter many PC players exploiting and hacking. I honestly don’t buy it. Many of us who play on PC haven’t encountered a single hacker. You can also see DbD streamers, some of them stream for more than 8 hours and some even do 24 hour streams and they don’t encounter a single hacker. I’m not saying there are 0 hackers in the game but if there are any they are very very rare, you could put more than 500 hours into the game and not encounter any.

• honestyoverbias
    honestyoverbias Member Posts: 74

Then you’re misinformed or not aware. There’s plenty of people who experience it, there’s videos on YouTube, you don’t have to look far to find people hacking and 9 times out of 10 they are pc. If you look for the smoke, you’ll find fire.