The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Wiggling

2»

Comments

• OrionQc24
    OrionQc24 Member Posts: 283

@Orion said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    @OrionQc24 wait... are you switching accounts and arguing with yourself? What the [BAD WORD]? 

Nope. I'm the original Orion, he's a French knock-off.

Sure nurse who isn't a nurse, I'm the knock-off. XD HaHaHaHaHa!

• OrionQc24

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:
    @OrionQc24 wait... are you switching accounts and arguing with yourself? What the [BAD WORD]? 

Nope well he is someone idk. Oh you're gay that explains the bitching.

And there it is. I'm bisexual.
    You should really stop making statements at this point, especially homophobic ones.

I'm also gay...let me phrase that better. That explains why WE are bitching.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Are you four vertical lines and a diagonal line? Didn't think so. I am, however, the first Orion on this forum, as far as I know.

• OrionQc24

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

You should really stop making statements at this point, especially homophobic ones.

Btw homophobic ? In what ways ? At best it's profiling, honey.

• OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Are you four vertical lines and a diagonal line? Didn't think so. I am, however, the first Orion on this forum, as far as I know.

Tf you talking about ? If you're describing the constellation, it's a really weird way to explain it...

• Orion

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

See? Cheap knock-off. He's just half bisexual. A proper Orion stays true to his Greek mythological roots and appreciates the whole of the human body; not just male or female.

• Orion

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Tf you talking about ? If you're talking about the constellation, it's really weird way to explain it...

Your profile pic, the thing you were commenting on.

• OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Tf you talking about ? If you're talking about the constellation, it's really weird way to explain it...

Well technically it could resemble the constellation if I rearranged it.

• OrionQc24

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Btw that wasn't my point...

• Orion

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Well technically it would resemble the constellation if I could rearrange it.

The constellation looks like Orion, the mythological figure.

• OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

See? Cheap knock-off. He's just half bisexual. A proper Orion stays true to his Greek mythological roots and appreciates the whole of the human body; not just male or female.

-_-" You're jokes/insults are like ancient Greece, waaaaay back in the past and forgotten.

• Orion

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

-_-" You're jokes/insults are like ancient Greece, waaaaay back in the past and forgotten.

That was meant in jest, but OK.
    Ancient Greece is still alive and well in the hearts and minds of everyone who's ever opened a history book.

• OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Well technically it would resemble the constellation if I could rearrange it.

The constellation looks like Orion, the mythological figure.

I know, again missing the point

• OrionQc24

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@DarkWo1f997 said:

Oh wait THAT'S HOMOPHOBIC :D wonderful I can flag!

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    If you could wiggle out of the killer's grasp often, then what would be the point of even picking you up?

The whole point is that wiggling out should be difficult and a rare occurence. Imagine if some 7 foot tall, supernaturally powered serial killer has you in his grasp. Do you really think you're gonna be wiggling out of that at all in real life?
  • OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    If you could wiggle out of the killer's grasp often, then what would be the point of even picking you up?

The whole point is that wiggling out should be difficult and a rare occurence. Imagine if some 7 foot tall, supernaturally powered serial killer has you in his grasp. Do you really think you're gonna be wiggling out of that at all in real life?

I could understand for the doctor and killers with similar physical attributes but killers like the hag (my favorite) can't possibly have the same strenght.

• Orion

@OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

I could understand for the doctor and killers with similar physical attributes but killers like the hag (my favorite) can't possibly have the same strenght.

They're empowered by the Entity.

• OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Orion said:

@OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

They're empowered by the Entity.

I would still argue that by default they'd retain different attributes, if not they'd all be the same including speed.

• DocFabron
    OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Well as @Orion stated, all killers are supernaturally powered by the Entity. That's why it's so hard for people like David to escape the Hag.
  • OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Well as @Orion stated, all killers are supernaturally powered by the Entity. That's why it's so hard for people like David to escape the Hag.

Again, why don't they all have the same speed then ? You'll probably say "she can teleport" which is definitely true...it also means she has different attributes...so I don't understand why they would all have the same strenght.

• DocFabron
    OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

Again, why don't they all have the same speed then ? You'll probably say "she can teleport" which is definitely true...it also means she has different attributes...so I don't understand why they would all have the same strenght.

That's just a gameplay mechanic. If all killers ran at 115%, that would make some of them broken.
  • OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

I could understand for the doctor and killers with similar physical attributes  but killers like the hag (my favorite) can't possibly have the same strenght.

That's just a gameplay mechanic. If all killers ran at 115%, that would make some of them broken.

True but if we can play with their speed, I don't see why we couldn't play a little with their strenght.

• DocFabron
    OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

I could understand for the doctor and killers with similar physical attributes  but killers like the hag (my favorite) can't possibly have the same strenght.

True but if we can play with their speed attribute, I don't see why we couldn't play a little with their strenght.

Well, why would anybody select a killer who can't hold a survivor for very long?
  • OrionQc24
    edited September 2018

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

OrionQc24 said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said: If you could wiggle out of the killer's grasp often, then what would be the point of even picking you up? The whole point is that wiggling out should be difficult and a rare occurence. Imagine if some 7 foot tall, supernaturally powered serial killer has you in his grasp. Do you really think you're gonna be wiggling out of that at all in real life? I could understand for the doctor and killers with similar physical attributes but killers like the hag (my favorite) can't possibly have the same strenght.

True but if we can play with their speed attribute, I don't see why we couldn't play a little with their strenght.

Well, why would anybody select a killer who can't hold a survivor for very long?

I'm not talking about a huge difference and for the same reason why everyone isn't playing the fastest killer possible, they enjoy other mechanics from that killer. Beside, it would give more points to both the killer and the survivors. Exemple, as the hag; I often let ppl get unhooked so that I can chase them and let them trigger more traps, for more points.