"Just do gens if the killer is facecamping"

1235»

Comments

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Doctor is great for facecamping. When survivors go in before struggle face you can shock them so they can't unhook.

It's fun to do this at times to see how survivors deal with the situation. Mostly they make so many mistakes, even in red ranks it's 3-4k every game if you have NOED in your backpocket.

• stikyard
    stikyard Member Posts: 526

Not always, a lot of killers will proxy camp, pretend to run away or run a small loop only to return to catch the unhook. some killers like Hag, Trapper, Pyramid Head make unhooking even more dangerous and slow, allowing them ample time to return for the unhook. A good Huntress or Death Slinger can proxy camp from range.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
    edited February 2021

I made this time stamp so people can understand it easier

I was Survivor 4 (the only 1 with Kindred). Since another survivor on hook, only me could instantly tell its a camper. The other 2 didnt.

Lets say, Survivor 1 could make a chase that can fulfill the last first 130sec Gen. Which after his dead, other 3 could complete all Gen.

Then suddenly another one got Noed. And camped to dead. 2K with zero effort. This match happened vs a Huntress.

This is only estimate, the reality Solo survivors consumed much more time (traveling between Gens, to Gate ect)

Post edited by C3Tooth on
  • darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

That just do gens works for full SWF or Kindred users, but for most survivors it ends up like this.

I'll get camped and what do they do? All three of them sneak around my hook until I die wasting my time on the hook.

At that point I'm not caring if they live or die.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Oh this also happens to me and I use kindred on all my matches.

• LastBreath
    LastBreath Member Posts: 34

If you are the hooked one, there's a solution: move to the next match.