Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A simple question for survivors, why do you bully?

2»

Comments

• ImBrakingBike
    ImBrakingBike Member Posts: 454

Sadly, the "us vs. them" posts are quite frequent here. As if all those toxic survivors never played killer or vice versa.

"Survivors" are players. "Killers" are players. And toxic players will be toxic, no matter what role they play.

I've had SWF mock my rank 16 potato Huntress, and I've also had SWF help me make a couple of extra BPs with my baby Trapper with tier 1 perks.

I also faced killers that would slug a team and walk around us nodding until we died and other killers that would farm with us when someone ragequitted.

If we only focus on the negative side of the player base we're missing out on the majority of people that play just to have fun.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

Well... I was not expecting this thread to get necroed.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015
  • MrDrMedicman
    MrDrMedicman Member Posts: 303

Until the survivors spam the ######### out of it. there's a difference between using these perks and tactics, and spamming the ######### out of blinds and stuns so that you can't actually play

individually there's nothing wrong with these, but combined and spammed is bullying

• Jeromy137
    Jeromy137 Member Posts: 348

I try not to bully and for some Tbags it is really meant for dodging throwable attacks.

Usually I run to the killer and tbag at the start of the game it is to see if they want to goof off

If I am trying to do a tome challenge that requires using a flashlight I tbag and hit the body (not the face) with the flashlight trying to say hey can I (usually doesn't work)

• Anghroth
    Anghroth Member Posts: 40

Whether you like it or not, EVERY form of unsportsmanlike behaviour can be seen as bullying, it all depends on how the opponent sees it. If someone is going through a tough phase in his life, he is trying to distract himself via this game and gets morons who tbag+flashlight click constantly just to mock him (or other way round has a killer who facecamps and slaps on hook for no reason), then yes, this can be seen as bullying.

But I'm pretty sure you already knew that and were just trying to get answers from OP, just so you can make fun of him, because I'm almost 100% sure you are one of those toxic people.

And regarding OP's question: they do it, because their lives are worthless and somehow deep down they know they are worthless. So they at least want to feel good in the game by trying to be the "tough one", when in reality all they do is sitting in their Mom's basement all day without any friends, crying themselves to sleep, because they know just how pathetic and meaningless their lives are.

• MrBuffalo
    MrBuffalo Member Posts: 312

These players wouldnt survive the old CoD lobbies....The crap people used to say over the mic. They get personally offended by someone they have NEVER met nor will they ever meet...I swear killers are just as bad as the survivors.

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538

I don't bully killers (or survs) so can't help ya there

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Yep. It gets really old seeing the “survivor bad” circlejerk, there are of course toxic survivor players but there are also some really sweet ones, and I have plenty of screenshots of killer players calling survivor players slurs, telling them to die, etc. I’ve been slugged and teabagged on the ground for the full bleed out timer… at least survivors teabagging don’t time you out from the game, it’s just annoying.

There are unpleasant jerks playing this game, for sure. But there are some really nice people who will say gg and wish you luck in your next match, or compliment you, or help you farm a challenge you’re obviously trying to do. I wish people shared those stories more.

Yesterday I had a rainbow rank lobby and in the end game chat, the killer and one of the low ranked survivors were SO sweet it was amazing. Complimenting everyone, helping each other with advice on challenges they were trying to do, I think they even added each other so they could play together later. Almost like they saw each other as people and not part of some enemy tribe.

• ImHexyAndINoed
    ImHexyAndINoed Member Posts: 504
    edited August 2021

I don't, I'm a good boy, Love you all ❤

• KajdanKi
    KajdanKi Member Posts: 219

why do you even care what randoms are trying to tell you in the chat. bullyibg killer? just give them slap or two and you will catch an ######### from time to time.

Instead of crying just get your ######### together and stop caring much about what one troll or another want to write.

You waste your time caring

This discussion has been closed.