The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Xbox One - You still experience freezes/latency and other issues..

skAHTTea
skAHTTea Member Posts: 8
edited January 2021 in Bug Reporting

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, use dead hard

Step 4 : Notice the game freezes or skips and prevents you from getting the dash forward causing you to be hit.

Step 5 : Better luck next time, just kidding happens every game.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - Any
  • Perks played - Any
  • Map - Any
  • Frequency of the issue - Often

OTHER FINDINGS

• Game never runs smoothly when playing against The Blight and game freezes/latency occur very often.
  • I believe it to be a console or Xbox only issue. Games are not running smoothly and haven't been for a while. BTW, I have Fios Gigabit and these are normal ping games.
  • Running into survivors glitches you into them and makes you somewhat stuck.
  • Some gens act as magnets and will keep you stuck to the side if them for a bit.
  • PC players able to click flashlight when title of map still appears. Can console have that bug/feature too? 😂
  • Victor will be running around coming to chase you while invisible 🙄 I know he isn't in ground because his black smoke that appears when switching to Charlotte showed above the ground.
  • When standing in lobbies with other survivors.. one or more of the survivors may appear as if they are floating.
  • Animations happen to you that are happening to other survivors; vaulting, getting hooked, etc. Believed to be an issue linked with having Head On equipped.
  • You can't park Victor near a hook. But you can park him at a hook if a survivor isn't on it. Dumb!
  • Pretty good with flashlight so I'm pretty sure it's not me but.. Newest changes to flashlights have made it so sometimes it will say killer grasp rescue and not release the survivor.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated