RNG spawns needs to be looked at

Options
tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just today I've had a match in Coal Tower in which 2 hills spawned, which resulted in 2 dead zones, on top of that there was a 3rd dead zone in which there was a gen in the middle, and 2 T-L walls spawned.

I counted the amount of pallets and there were 8 pallets in total, which where Shack, 1 long wall, 2 big rocks and 3 cars in the main building.

And then se have other games in which there is like an infinite number of pallets and strong windows + pallet locations.

There should be a max and a minimum amount of pallets and structures for every map, bigger maps should have less pallets-structures and smaller maps should be all the contrary.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

There are minimum and maximum pallet/loop spawns, but they are rather extreme. I think the Devs said it was to keep the game interesting, but to be honest it seems to drive players away more than anything.

Perhaps this is another intended of the all-so-important frustration factor...

• MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331
    Options

They said in the Q&A that Badham has the newest RNG system. If they implement it to other map, it would be unlimited pallets. lul