Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Safe Survivor Unusual Animations / Freezing

scumrrado
scumrrado Member Posts: 61

I just played a very weird game... This poor Claudette's animations seem to have been linked to the other Claudette's animations. IE when that Claudette 1 was hit, the animation for a gen grab played on Claudette 2. She was returned back to the gen as normal. When Claudette 1 was downed, Claudette 2 was gen grabbed and then permanently in the dying state (only in terms of animation). However, she was still safely adding progress to our gen at full health with me. When Claudette 1 was getting carried, Claudette 2 was getting carried, but still working on the gen. When Claudette 1 was hooked, Claudette 2 was trapped on an invisible hook (pictured below). She was completely frozen and no longer working on the gen. She was only freed when Claudette 1 was unhooked.

It didn't end there. From there on out, she randomly did the wrong animations. She would get downed out of nowhere, ripped off of gens when she wasn't even on a gen. At the end of the game, she became frozen inside of a locker and died to the entity. I knew she was frozen because while spectating her after I escaped, she had her camera angled to show she was stuck in the wrong animation again. This time, it was as if she were standing injured on the ground.

Poor thing...

I'm on PS4, so I could only grab a quick still. She was not on PS4. The killer was Oni. The map was Blood Lodge.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.