Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Totem at Tractor in Coldwind Farm Map

Anyone else not able to cleanse the totem in the coldwind farm Map because it's glitches and won't let you cleanse it? Also anyone else get stuck while trying to run away from killer, or get stuck while playing as killer. I usually get stuck when I'm running either as survivor killer. It makes it look like I'm walking, especially when running away from killer. It's BS because it allows the killer to down me. Tired of these dumb glitches that they need to fix. Do the developers not play their own game and test it out to fix their stupid glitches?

Answers

• boostedsurvivormain
    boostedsurvivormain Member Posts: 399
    edited January 2021

I haven't seen the tractor totem bug, although I have been getting stuck in generators. Every once in a while, when I stop repairing a gen I can't move.

Edit: Typo

• HeckaYeah
    HeckaYeah Member Posts: 187

On Switch the maps are super dark (especially Gideon's and Red Forest) this results in some... Unsavory endings.

I do notice hang ups in Cold Wind. I was unhooked the other night and I couldn't move, almost as if I was body blocked. I had to change direction and go another way. I didn't give it much thought at the time but now I'm not so sure...

Also, killers have been glitching though pallet drops. I've had that happen to me several times today. Anyone else for this one?

• HeckaYeah
    HeckaYeah Member Posts: 187

I've noticed I'll hit the button to interact and I will just stand there, unable to do anything. I have to hit the button several time to work ( I checked the controller on another game, it works just fine and nothing seems wrong outside of DBD)...

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

I've seen that bug. It was the last totem in game (ruin of course) and the survivors couldn't do anything about it.