Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Locker Teleportation

mrcrumbb
mrcrumbb Member Posts: 8

Playing killers Clown, Nightmare, and Demogorgon I chased three SEPERATE survivors in three DIFFERENT maps, and in each instance the survivor, an Elodie all three times, climbed into a locker directly in front of me, and when I opened the locker, it was empty and the Elodie was 20 yards away hobbling off.

Cannot emphasize enough, this is happening directly in front of me, as in I see the full animation of them entering the locker with no line of sight or visual distractions. The first time I assumed it was a fluke. It looked like they hopped into a locker and disconnected, so I started to give up chase only to notice them 20 yards away sprinting for a far corner. In the first and second instance of this happening, the survivors who teleported oddly spent the remainder of the match almost AFK in a far corner of the map (could see them on BBQ and Chili and in at least one of the matches there wasnt an obsession).

The survivors/Elodie's that teleported only ever used the ability to do so once. The first two were hooked and 4k'd with their team, and I just left after the third match when it happen again. That one was particularly shameless as she jumped in to a locker to just barely dodge a lunge before teleporting COMPLETELY OUTSIDE THE SHACK and dropping a pallet while I was still standing in front of the damned locker . .

To replicate, watch for Head On behavior in survivors, I guess? Only played against ranks 1-10 and it happen in 3 out of 6 game I've played. If it is a thing, and there isn't just a massive gas leak in my apartment, I doubt it will take long so see for yourselves. The ones doing it are pretty damned flagrant about it.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• FlanFan
    FlanFan Member Posts: 17

I was thinking deception but then I guess you see their model go inside the locker which probably means they're hacking.