Unlocked perks not showing up

DariusB92
DariusB92 Member Posts: 122

this has happened with Several characters. I waste my time grinding and using points to unlock perks that aren't even gonna show up. I can level up characters 20-25 levels without perks showing up. If it exists, there shouldn't be discrimination with which character unlocked perks show up in. Its ridiculous to have to level up past 30 when that's when you start by default unlocking perks which makes it completely useless in using the shrine. All the basic perks make sure they show up relentlessly even up to tier 3 but can't even get tier 1 to show up. Self care, predator are the newest ones. I'm so irritated and am wondering what is the point of grinding the points and using them to unlock perks under the false pretense that you will be able to get it in your web. And if any others aren't having this problem, good for you cuz I am. Definitely some kind of issue so id keep in mind this before you think you will get perks you unlock.

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

The bloodweb is RNG so they will eventually show up in your bloodweb it's purely down to the random nature of the bloodweb as to when these perks will show up however.

This discussion has been closed.