Are you getting bored?

GodHelios270pro
GodHelios270pro Member Posts: 11
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know how it sounds like but all of my friends has stopped playing in that and am getting bored. Teres not too great content, from 5 years still Just a one Mode, lame new killers, still not remodeled survivors(they Look like from 3D Cartoon 2010, and nerfing killers. Are you feeling it too?

Comments

• TrollToll
    TrollToll Member Posts: 77

yep, this new update will help alot of people move on from this game so we can finally be happy.

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

Yes I am.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,141

Yup.

• kaijudane
    kaijudane Member Posts: 139
    edited January 2021

I agree, the most toxic players will pretty much have carte blanche to the game. The bright side is they'll be screwing each other over instead of players trying to have fun.

I just can't believe the decline in quality from this game for the last 2 years. The players have always been pretty selfish and awful, as is the standard with these types of games, but there was still enough decent people to have an enjoyable experience even at red ranks. In fact, there was a time when red ranks were actually a little more chill than they are now. Now there's emphasis on cosmetics over functionality, buffs and nerfs at the insistence of streamers who pay to have their opinions prioritized, another backwards attempt at modifying the rankings to dropping them entirely. The latter which will reduce the killer players even further. At this rate they might as well do what Friday the 13th did and just pick the killer from a group of 5 and just let all the friends work together to ruin DBD too.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

I guess the game would have been more interesting with special events, rewards and new mods.

For example Identity V is the game where the developers pampers its fans, with several mods, Gacha for cosmetics and events.

DBD can be exciting if they are going to add one of these things every month at least.

Personally I'm not bored yet, I try to enjoy every detail.

But yes, there are times when I feel tired of the game being unbalanced.

I hope for a good change in the new update.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539

Yes I am getting bored of this game. The main reason why I'm getting bored is because of how bad the matchmkaing is right now. I'm bored of getting potatoes when I q up as a solo survivor. I q up as killer and get nothing but red rank swf.

I personally feel like all I get on this game is bad matches and then just after it gives me a bad match. It give me another bad match. It's really not a fun game to play as either survivor but 100% not fun right now as a killer.