Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Sneaky Builds

I want em. I need em. People of all deep, dark pits of dbd, lend me your snakey- er, I mean sneaky builds. I've just come off a metal gear binge and I want to be Snake. I'm currently using:

• Diversion: It's like I'm throwing an empty mag.
  • Quick and Quiet: Like I'm diving to cover.
  • Sprint Burst: This one's interchangeable, but it's my ace in the hole in case I get spotted.
  • Urban Evasion: Obviously. No PURE sneaky builds without this... gem.

Give me builds. Please. I beg.

Answers

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

To be a sneaky snek, you gotta become the sneaky snek.

Urban Evasion - Slithering around the map like the real sneaky snek you are, you hop on a secluded gen. Wait a minute.. do you hear a heartbeat?

Sprint Burst - AAGGH! The killer comes up behind you, and you get hit. Now you're running for your life, like nothing depends on it. Luckily, you know just where to go..

Inner Strength - You run to your undercover base to heal up, but the killer doesn't know that you also have something else up your sleeve..

Red Herring - So the killer forced you to retreat, huh? Well guess what, you blew up one of his prized possessions. Take that! Now do this over and over again until the killer has gen PTSD.