billsipher45
billsipher45 Member Posts: 23
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

i think balance is great

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• UrbanEvasionuser
    UrbanEvasionuser Member Posts: 67

Balanced Landing is a very good perk indeed. It allows you to get some distance from the killer when falling off of things. I use it ALL THE TIME

• Karao_Ke
    Karao_Ke Member Posts: 1,221

I personally think Balance Landing is garbage considering the fact that you need specific maps such as Haddonfield to get any use out of it, compared to Dead Hard and Sprint Burst that don't need such requirements.

Needless to say though, it can be very strong in the right situations.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

I like Lithe better, but, depending on your map, Balanced can give you safe zones. I think it's a decent perk -- definitely not trash.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Not the best perk, but it is good

• Critical_Fish
    Critical_Fish Member Posts: 615

Balanced Landing is the most niche Exhaustion perk, but that doesn't make it bad in any sense of the word.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

It’s super underrated. It’s saved me from many situations where I would’ve died otherwise.

• horrortale_sans
    horrortale_sans Member Posts: 651

its a meh

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

Perk itself is strong on paper, it allows many areas that are otherwise dead zones to be safe for survivors. The two things that ruin this perk are many maps having very few or literally no places to use it and Sprint Burst being just better in nearly every way at its job.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

It's - situational.

Shelter Woods ? Yupp, it's a trash perk.

Haddonfield ? Oh boy, let the fun begin !

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

It's a decent perk if you don't have any other exhaustion perks on a survivor you're levelling up. Otherwise I would go for either sprint burst or dead hard.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589

Previous BL was an op meta, because it could turn every 2 floor building into an infinite, especially houses on Haddonfield. All those BL lovers were bitching about that nerf, because, as they said: "This perk can't be used on all maps".

• Shirokinukatsukami
    Shirokinukatsukami Member Posts: 1,624

Trash perk ever since the nerf.

On some maps it's good. But not better than Lithe. Lithe is as good as Balanced Landing but works on every map.

No reason to take it really ever since it got nerfed.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Its a great perk for stealth escapes. The nerf did hurt it but tbh it was kinda like Pigs old TR. There was no reason why it had a bonus that no other exhaustion perk had. Much like how pig had a 28m radius but was 115%.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    edited January 2021

It was good before they nerfed the stagger so it doesn't work while exhausted, now it's situational and bad.

Yeah it's better on maps like haddon but why use BL over lithe when you're only gonna get haddon rarely. Hell even with a haddon offering I still stick to using sprint burst, the only redeeming quality BL really had was that it had some small use even while exhausted, now I just don't see any reason to use it over lithe and I don't even think lithe is good.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,956

the perk itself is good, the reason it feels weak is because of certain map that have few place to take advantage of the perk.