We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Spawn more traps for the Trapper

Options

Really, there are few traps only.

Comments

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

agreed, and let sabotaged traps "regenerate" to be taken out of lockers. didn't come up with that, someone else did but it's a good idea

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

The real issue is collecting all of them. You simply dont have enough time considering how fast gens go and how much time you need for a chase

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

It would make no difference. Trapper is by and large an obsolete killer. Very weak in the current state of the game. He simply takes to much time to set up and by the time you have your traps in place 2 - 3 gens can already be done.

• Judicar
    Judicar Member Posts: 36
    Options

I think he needs a lot of changes. More traps, survivors should not be able to sabotage them and he should always be able to have two on him at a time. Trapper is still lethal as he's fast as hell and has one of the best lunges in the game but his power is so limited.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

He also needs a set amount of Traps that can spawn. I remember McClean saying in one of his streams that the amount of Traps that spawn on the map is random. I believe he said it was 4-6.

• Milloni161
    Milloni161 Member Posts: 34
    Options

@[MojoTheFabulous]

I think there must be at least 15

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178
    Options

Should start with two traps...trapper bag should give 3 traps, stitched bag 4. Traps shouldn't be able to be sabo'd and the setting of the traps should be facing the correct direction from where you are looking. Just a couple of thoughts