Bubba need a change!

REL1_C
REL1_C Member Posts: 619
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

There's so many things unfair is this game, we all know this. Sorry but bubba is the most. Realistically, bubba can get one down, hook and face camp. There is no counter to this, this is just stupid. I'm sorry but bubba is the worst designed killer. I'm not one of those survivors who will complain about every killer, I have "mind-gamed" spirited and "mislead" a nurse but not even borrowed time can counter bubba. Bubba shouldn't be removed but I have an interesting change. Make bubba rev his chainsaw moderately faster than default and revert him to his old self, kind of. My idea is where if bubba "By default" will break a pallet, take one health state from a survivor and have a small slow, he'll be closer than other killers to the survivor.

Comments

• REL1_C

True, I can loop him for ages. But after he gets a survivor and camps, what's the counter to that?

• REL1_C

True again but remember, that isn't everybody's mind set. I'm not a rank 1 but I've been close, rank 6 I think is my highest.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

his power is designed to down survivors out of position, he does this.

want to avoid getting downed by the saw at full health then just force the m1 at a vault then do the normal chase.

• REL1_C
    edited January 2021

Good idea but I'm not concerned about myself, I have experience when it comes to looping. I know, why complain about someone else getting downed and the killer camping, it's my altruism, it's hurts my score. I shouldn't care but I do, I have de-pipped from a killer who wouldn't let me get one unhook.

• AChaoticKiller

there are plenty of killers that do this, a good billy and huntress results in the same thing if they decide to camp.

nerfing a killers power simply because they might camp isn't good reasoning unless they can do it like the twins can since the twins can camp and pressure other survivors.

• RodrigoFlecha
    RodrigoFlecha Member Posts: 43

Ridiculous is the game's developer listening to survivors' players, there is no need to make changes with any killer, as they already did and spoiled the game, in the beginning there was more bias, now the game has only benefited those who play as survivors, even the benefits are ridiculous.

• AChaoticKiller

new huh, yes the devs rarely listen to us and do their own thing, no a TON of changes are needed for almost all killers from addons to their base power. this game is far from balanced and works because not everyone is a pro and they make mistakes. When a pro swf meta is assembled they beat nearly all killers.

Only after all killers become balanced/good, OoO and DS for survivors gets restricted and maybe a few others, and something gets added to the beginning of the game to slow gen rush will this game actually be fair.

• RodrigoFlecha
    RodrigoFlecha Member Posts: 43

They made the killers weaker and made the game easier for the survivors, so we have to deal with the situation of making fun of those who play killer.

• BlooperReel
    BlooperReel Member Posts: 127

It is annoying to deal with Leatherfaces that camp, especially if you're the one being camped, but it's harmful to them too. The longer they stay there to watch, the easier it will be for others to get gens done.

Against good survivors a camping leatherface might walk away with only a 1k.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

It takes a specific perk/add on build to make LF "uncounterable" but at the end of the day hes still a 115% killer with no additional mobility and decent anti loop. Do gens.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

"I'm sorry but Bubba is the worst designed killer"

*Laughs in the twins

• gibblywibblywoo

Bubba is like... middle of the road design wise, he always has been. He's got a very basic power design with a slightly higher skill ceiling than... say Micheal or something.

How people can say he's worse than Legion or Twins is mind blowing.

• meowzilla69
    meowzilla69 Member Posts: 408

The counter to that is a combo is the use styptic agent + borrowed time. Styptic agent for you, Borrowed time for the hooked Person. MOM could be used but the chance of that happening are too low. You could also use the soul guard & unbreakable to a lesser extent.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    edited January 2021

Ik, but the twins literally are only good if you tunnel and camp which are two huge no no's when it comes to this game to a lot of people because it is not fun. And then BHVR designs a killer specialized in the two... Their biggest problem is fundamental design. Scott Jund made an excellent video on this and I recommend you go watch that.

• gibblywibblywoo

Oh I've seen it I've been following Scott for a good while. He makes good content.

The problem with the twins camping is so crazy to me. They knew it was a problem because Victor can't be placed near a hook.... but you can just walk 10 feet away, spawn him, run to the hook and return to Charlotte. HOW did that oversight make it through design? Do they actually play their game? It blow. my. mind.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

Bubba gets buffed because he was one of the weakest killers in the game. Soon after: bubba op please nerf lol.

Any killer can camp just get the gens and get out and punish them for doing it. The only reason campers win is because people are more bothered about bp for saving.

• matthewg64
    matthewg64 Member Posts: 79

Really....

Show us your game against him. Lest see if he’s really over powered or if you just don’t know the game that well.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589

Bubba with Bamboozle is your worst Pallet Eating Nightmare.

• matthewg64

I came back because I had such a fun game against bubba. I love versing billys, pigs and bubbas and I’m far from alone. You really need to make a YouTube video on your gameplay because there is counter play.

• matthewg64

there’s a reason you didn’t get a single upvote lmao

• Dstorv
    Dstorv Member Posts: 51

Just drop pallets and use windows. There you just learned how to counter bubba and every single other M1 killers.

• REL1_C

No offensive to anyone but did anyone actually read what I put, I didn't say they weren't 0 counter, I said there's no counter to a camping bubba.

• matthewg64
    edited January 2021

Yea that’s true, but changing bubba won’t change the fact people still loose as him, and their loosing streak results in a face camp. Face camping in general should come at a cost, not just for bubba. The idea is by staying in a 10 meter radius of a hooked survivor, all others gain a 25% boost to gen repairs to enforce a strict 1 kill only if you face camp. And activating that mechanic automatically counts as a depip. To punish them. Oh yea rank 1 offers as much as a rank 20, this games all sorts of messed up. The twins are unfinished, while they’re working on the next chapter, And the damn reward system remains meaningless. You have to BUY the rewards. It’s sad but true once a man strikes a gold mine he’ll settle. He made it, screw all the other gold that’s out their. That’s what behavior is screaming.