MEMENTO MORI

Memento Mori should happen again and be activated after the first hook, it doesn't make sense to be able to kill the survivor already the third time he goes to the hook, that way, we kill on the hook.

Comments

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

No.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

no and what the heck is that?!

memento mori is completely fine, you can kill the last survivor left in the trial i see no problem with this and at BEST it MIGHT get you past DS and prevent a survivor that would have barely escaped. not only is this situation extraordinary rare i have in fact never seen it used this way. Ever.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

If you meant ebony mori again no

survivors mori-able on last hook is balanced what isn't balanced is killing them the second they got saved which is what the old ebony mori allowed.

also for that one guy who will comment no having it be the same as it once was but you have to hook every survivor isn't a good idea because swf and cowards exist who will play stealthy and stay out of the way to rob you of your mori.

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

Yes bring back people dcing in loading screen when they see a mori and when you do get into a match watching everyone get tunnelled and killed after first hook. Those were the days.

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589

As a Killer main, i say Absolutely NO!

Moris were too overpowered.

• BlooperReel
    BlooperReel Member Posts: 127

Personally I like the new set-up.

It rewards good plays (that or tunneling) and it's fair, instead of having to carry to the final hook you get a neat little animation right then and there. It's one reason I praise the way they did Pyramid Head's Final Judgement (not that I think moris need to be that situational but I like that it plays out as a "third-strike" concept)

Old Moris required no skill whatsoever, in and out, no fun. Honestly I can't see why anyone would want to play a quick game like that. If you don't have the time for a game like a new mori game, you really shouldn't have been playing the game when you had no time.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Well, it also doesn't make sense to kill a survivor off of first hook thereby ruining the match and the survivor's fun because the odds are now in favor of the killer. And yes, I know that this was considered a "counter" to keys, but it was much worse than keys and unhealthy.

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458

If you want to use the Memento Mori to kill aside from late game, simply make sure they hit second stage and then allow the rescue. Most Survivors are very skittish and it doesn't take too much effort on your part (you won't even look like you are camping) and some unlucky sap will hit stage two. I've seen it happen often enough even without you having to do ANYTHING. Then just Mori them. I put this to the test and it is dirty and effective.

• BlooperReel
    BlooperReel Member Posts: 127

The alternative is getting Tier 3 Devour for an unstable mid-game ebony mori