Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion's Frenzy blind

Fukse
Fukse Member Posts: 106
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting

Being blinded as soon as you enter frenzy results in a bug where your FOV changes to that of a Frenzy, you can't vault pallets or windows, you can't break pallets, hits use the normal cooldown animation and hitting an injured survivor will put him in the deep wound - hitting deep wounded survivors basically does nothing - on your side it shows you that you downed them, however as soon as hit attack cooldowns the body isn't there - the surv just gets the speed boost and runs away. Being blinded again will fix the attacks not being able to down survs but not the FOV - for that you gotta use Frenzy again. I got the bug a few days ago and recorded it, happened to me again today, clips will only show the bug already being in place, maybe i'll do some testing to try to replicate it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDi6vYzorOqWiS2d142jaoKGepWR9fidj

Also please for the love of Entity fix their lunge, it loses momentum when you turn or stop or exit a vault which means it's almost impossible to follow up a sharp turn from the surv

Also props to you for changing DS and being open about ideas of changing the OoB, we really do appreciate it

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Fukse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBF3i55hN90

How much views does this need to get to finally be acknowledged?

• Fukse

Just happened again btw on a 5.7.0. Not even an acknowledgment

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279

I cannot upvote the post, does anyone know why?

Also I suggest you to make different threads about different bugs, and not include them all in one thread because that's more things to remember for the devs and it's hard to keep track of everything.