If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

new update - HITBOX 1 METER AROUND CHARAKTER

Options

Comments

• KrosseKrabbePizza
    KrosseKrabbePizza Member Posts: 161
    Options

I just wanted to open a thread about this. The Hitboxes were hilarious before, but now you don´t even have to try to get away, the killer can hit you like 5 meters away. I guess after they closed the test servers, all of them went into holidays for 5 weeks. I don´t know how they get paid for this mess.

For the devs: If you want the baby killers to get more kills, simply just let every survivor die automatically at the beginning of the round, otherwise this is just a waste of time.

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    Options

Feels like we need more Killers main, hitboxes are now ridiculous

• vegansemen
    vegansemen Member Posts: 11
    Options

Yes it has been happening all morning. IMO this is game breaking, and so many killers are already abusing this! This needs to be addressed.

• Gman3
    Gman3 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Although I am a killer main, I do agree that hit boxes are bad and need to be adjusted so it actually looks like it hits the Survivor but I do disagree in the fact the killers are abusing this as on the killer side it looks perfectly fine and most of the time can only be seen on the Survivor side as it's pretty hard to abuse something that you have no idea is happening. You're focusing on the Killer, you should be blaming the developers who allow the hits to actually connect.

• WoweePaw
    WoweePaw Member Posts: 3
    Options

Oh my god I thought I lag or something but this ######### is real? C'mon! Fix this. -.-

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    Options

Hit boxes definitely feel off this patch, it doesn't even look like killer's weapon is connecting with my character with how far back they are.

• marchi
    marchi Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you! I just came back from a short hiatus and something was bothering me while playing as a survivor. I'm not the type to cry over hitboxes but I just KNEW something was off with this update. Just saw people complaining on twitter about it as well.

Oh btw, I agree with Gman3. I played as a killer and everything was just fine from its POV. I don't think there's anyone abusing this, seems more like a bug with the new animations.

• Metzu
    Metzu Member Posts: 86
    Options

Yep, can confirm. Every game is filled with outrageous hits, especially through windows.

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369
    Options

lol bubba start chainsaw and hit me after that can't even juke him anymore, okay will off again previously there was massive cheater

• crims0nrider
    crims0nrider Member Posts: 11
    Options

Thanks for your comments, I thought I can only see this outrageous hitbox! upvote please. 😅

• Normalbloom4158
    Normalbloom4158 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I wouldn't say killers are abusing it but playing against Billy/Bubba/Huntress is super frustrating right now cause spins and dodges that normally work have a fat zero chance and when Bill misses a curve it still connect like a mile away. I'd like this fixed even more than the flipping broken unbroken emblems.

• airii
    airii Member Posts: 41
    edited February 2021
    Options

One of the best things were when I was faraway from the killer even had Sprint Burst (as thats now pretty useful with this sht) and during that haste (and seriously faraway from the beginning) I still got hit. Also multiple time got hit across objects like walls and rocks and even when behind the killer. The hitboxes are ridiculous and it seems they still didnt acknowledge it. :( Also I noticed that PS players were okay as killer didnt hit them across the whole map but missed their attacks a lot (was carried while PS survivor was trying to save me, killer missed every hit even from small distance as he should - got greedy because of the bugs maybe as on PC players they hit like crazy)

I completely agree with that. This should be #1 priority right now.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

It's insane right now

• ifeelthelags
    ifeelthelags Member Posts: 61
    Options

David Kings tough is even useless for me the most time now