The 4.5.0 update just made the hitboxes even worse.

Options
GravyRobbers85
GravyRobbers85 Member Posts: 69
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I got slugged by a hillbilly on the new reworked Gideon Meat Plant, but he was at least three feet away from me realistically. Maybe four. I know it was an absolute BS hit and the hit detection needs to be addressed immediately you are literally running gamers away with this new update and making the game worse, Behavior. Please for the love of God take us seriously. I own the game on two platforms Steam and Xbox One, and I've easily spent over $300 on the game over the last 4 years and the last thing I want to do is abandon this game but damn it you guys are not making it easy to stick with it.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Tactrix
    Tactrix Member Posts: 420
    Options

I completely agree with this!

• Mysterynovus
    Mysterynovus Member Posts: 318
    Options

This is the major issue of the new patch. Take your leave of all the nerfs/buffs, ugly UI, weird animations, but broken hitboxes just make the game feel cheap. Hoping for a quick hotfix.

• Evan_Pug
    Evan_Pug Member Posts: 1
    Options

Agreed, Quite frankly I think this update needs to be reverted! I played 2 games and I genuinely thought: "I don't wanna play this anymore.."

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140
    Options

I can confirm, spears from deathslinger sometimes hit when shouldn't and sometimes don't hit when should, tested on immobile targets.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

It's confirmed. It's broken both from survivor's and killer's pov. Maybe it has something to do with the new animations and the models being misaligned with the hurtbox or causing visual desync.

• tehvanguard
    tehvanguard Member Posts: 1
    Options

Absolutely right. I’ve found it harder to dodge hits when I’m not good at looping in general. So I dislike the game. I’m pretty sure you can’t even 360. How the hell are you gunna make the game 100% killer sided. THEY WIN EVERY TIME!

• crOWLey10
    crOWLey10 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hitbox is BS with this update.