Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Losing rank because of disconnected player

Leany
Leany Member Posts: 6

-PC

-Loading into game which ends up stopping because survivor disconnected -> I lose rank progress

-I was the killer and got entity displeased even before the game had even started

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• katzifilth
    katzifilth Member Posts: 12

This just happened to me. It's pretty frustrating to lose rank, especially on red ranks, due to someone disconnecting before the game even starts. This needs to be fixed right away, please. It's impossible to play like this, especially when added on top of the other bugs present like the Unbroken Emblem bug.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784

This happened to me as well. I went from Rank 4 to Rank 5 as Killer which is frustrating. I am also playing on PC (steam).

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278

Same and it's so frustrating