The on-hook time indicator is less informative

Dear Behaviour Interactive,

I have to further address the issue that it is now very difficult to tell how far away the survivors on the hook are from going to the second phase of sacrifice or to die on hook. The bar indicating the on-hook time is too small, even if the HUD is at 100%.

For example, from the indicator, my fellow survivor was shown to die since the bar was depleted; however, I could still unhook them when I went down from the shack door to the basement. The indicator gives very vague and uninformative information in this case, as people can easily give up on others, and the indicator, under such circumstances, fail to function efficiently.

Comments

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 723

Ok this is honestly one of my BIGGEST complaints about the new patch and I hope that BHVR receives enough complaints to consider changing it. I can barely tell where the hook timer is at and it's definitely been a problem even in the very few matches I've played since yesterday.

The theme of the new UI seems to be "make everything more difficult to get information from" which honestly sucks. It's a lot harder to gather information on who is injured at a quick glance, too, but the hook timer line is definitely the biggest problem that should seriously be considered up for a little tweak