The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

4.5.0 Is broken. Here's my feedback.

I've been playing as killer and my hits should not be connecting, Im consistently teleporting through a pallet and back again while hitting someone, and as survivor I'm being hit from 3 feet away, yet as killer all my hits look like they connect? Whats going on?!

I have 39-42 ping, no higher than that and im experiencing killers teleporting, lag that makes the game jarring, and resulting in death because one second the killer is stood on the spot, then the next im being downed and hooked, with no option to struggle due to lag.

Ontop of all that goodness I'm also being dc'd more often, being punished for it, but not before I see my team mates DC and seconds later it happens to me, both on either side.

Oh, and the new animations and HUD for the most part are fine, but they need tweaking for sure. The running while injured animation is a joke, and the head nodding looks so bad its hilarious.

The HUD is too spread out, not consistent in size, and is just kinda awkward to glance at when youre busy being chased or doing gens etc.

This game has so much potential, but I feel it's being overshadowed by the issues it has, and it seems to be getting worse.