If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Impossible to achieve an adept

Options
Wampirita
Wampirita Member Posts: 807

Since the hitboxes went wild, i decided to hop on a killer after few months and do some easy adepts.

The problem is that no matter how hard I tried, I didn't get the achievement.

And it's not like it's my fault, because I couldn't do ANYTHING else in those games to make them better, they were literally flawless 12 hooks, no escapes.

It's not only on PH, I've tried on Trapper, Wraith, Ghostface. But only on PH I got literally the best possible outcome with "Ruthless Killer" end.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• strikingearth26
    strikingearth26 Member Posts: 35
    Options

i got a killer adept, so they are working (unless only some are bugged-ive not tried on PP head)

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    Options

You need Merciless Killer for Adept achievement, not 32k points.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Options

to get a mercilles you need to (preferably) get all of the hooks + other categories maxed out, which i did. You can't get max points without doing everything perfectly

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 760
    Options

You don't actually. You can get a Merciless even without maxing everything out on 32k. Pretty much depends on killer's capability.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

The Emblem system doesn't care about Bloodpoints. You can get less than 32k and still get a Merciless. Bloodpoints were only used for ranking purposes early in the game's life (like 2016 to mid-2017).

• Focus
    Focus Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2021
    Options

Today I got Merciless victories on the Spirit, the Shape, the Doctor and the Oni all using their respective perks only. The only achievement that popped was Adept Oni.

In the cases where I didn't get the achievement to pop I'm guessing the broken emblem system is to blame. Despite having between 10 and 12 hook actions in these games I was awarded a silver devout emblem and was getting 40 points for Survivors sacrifices instead of the max amount. Despite only getting 1 pip in these games they were still called merciless victories at the end, and like the OP I had 8000 score in all categories.

What a bad day to try for achievements. Something definitely wrong here.

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    Options

Anyway it's broken somehow, one game yesterday I have Merciless Killer but only +1 pip, for Adept you need +2 and Merciless, before update Merciless is not showing without 2 pips, so whole Emblem system is broken imo.

• Froggard728
    Froggard728 Member Posts: 94
    Options

I've got video clips saved to my twitter of the end of the round for a game as clown and a game as demogorgan now where it hasn't unlocked the trophy after getting a merciless killer rating and doing 3 hooks for everyone. Hope they get these fixed and could just post something saying they know its an issue.