Ranking and Pip/De-Pip bug

CRPNTR
CRPNTR Member Posts: 11

This bug is literally making me de-pip so many times and rank down!!! It seems to always want to count the -1/0 but when I get a +1/+2 it won't do anything -- SO FRUSTRATING!!!

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419

I’ve gone from Rank 3 to Rank 5 since the update launched. Not only that, but I’ve been playing an endless toxic game of rank-pong going back and forth where I carry my team and earn 2 pips (Only getting credit for 1 instead of both and the 1 isn’t even a guarantee. It’s given me zero before) or god forbid I have an average game where I make a mistake or my team is crouching in grass the whole match they won’t hesitate to take away a pip and give you zero credit for the survival emblem. I hit Rank 4 4 times today alone because even when I pip and go from Rank 5 to 4 it still refuses to credit me and will just keep me at 5. Switched to killer after that match and had a Brutal Killer that resulted in -2 pips this system is trash

• CRPNTR
    CRPNTR Member Posts: 11

Pip bug still hasn’t been fixed — still de-ranking when a 0/+1 has been achieved. Also, when the killer DCs when loading into game, a de-pip happens