The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My general feedback on 4.5.0

Hi, I see many ppl complaining about almost every single change in this patch, but way less ppl seeing the good changes. I think some are clearly good, some are clearly bad and some will need time to get used to it.

(feel free to read only the part that you're interested in)

Survivor's animations: In my opinion most of them are pretty neat. The getting downed, on the ground, crouch walking look reeeaaally good. The new head movements are a bit ridiculous, but that makes them just fun, not "bad". i think veterans just need to get used to them. My only problem are the standing still and walking animations. The standing animations are great bcs it makes it easier to hide behind trees, but they seem ridiculous in a horror themed game. I'd prefer to have surivors leaning a bit when looking ahead, and standing straight while looking up (something between now and pre-4.5)

The UI: Let's be honest, it DOES look pretty good. It has a way more modern design, which is great. The second good point is the new information that we get (it's makes it more casual, but it happens in every game - after buff timers being implemented in league of legends ppl b*tched about it and now everyone is used to it). But that's it. That's all the good things I can say about it. To sum up the problems, all the new elements are too small and changes are not clear enough. You have to really pay attention to see when anyone get's injured, when he gets sick or when a gen is done. The gen-count's opacity is also way to low in my opinion. It would be great to have the ability to make the UI even bigger, and have more clear animations (like old popping on gens). I think it would allow the new design and still have our eye attracted to the relevant information at given time. (For example, I struggle to see infection on ppl when playing plague, and to understand ppl level of madness on survivor side)

Clown: Let's be honest (one more time): I don't like clown, and I have not played against him since the patch. I've just watched a few videos about and what I can say that the new chase music fits him really well, and I think players will need time to find the yellow gas' purpose. My only concern is no nerf to the pinky. I still don't get how can a killer have one-shot downs for free, when it costs all her hatchets to huntress.

Trapper and wraith: Very good changes. People want to give him more speed when cloaked (like with clown's reload, have a yellow add-on in base kit) but now we need time to see if it's still necessary

Perks changes: Good changes (s-o the pebble). It would be great to have those changes to be more frequent. I would just love the see undying making other hexes not to be lit while undying is not cleansed. It would be less of a nerf, bcs now it feels almost only useful with stacking hexes (what would happen if you play undying and 3 other hexes and some dull totems get cleansed first? I'd love to see all your perks try to lit up in a random order, and those who do not find any dull totems get disabled)

Maps update: as allways (except MacMillan) they look SOOO good. My only problem is "the game", still having the same gameplay problem: no windows. It's pallet hell at the beginning and the whole map being a dead zone at the end :/ (I would also love the dummies to same they head turn like the statues in the sanctum of wrath, but it might be not suitable for a map coming from an other license)

Finally, the bugs: I now they'll get patched. But I can't understand how can they sill be live after almost 3 days. There is an event going on, but the game is unplayable. I hope we will get a few more days to enjoy the Chinese new year.

PS I haven't practiced English in a while. I hope all this was understandable, feel free to correct my mistakes in the comment section <3