Perk changes that should/need to happen.

Options

Killers:
Beast Of Prey: Each stage of Blood lust triggers 1/2/3 seconds sooner. This effect can only trigger every 120 seconds.
Brutal Strength: At rank 3 it will now cause any pallet that stuns you to instantly break.
Fire Up: Same but all numbers are 3 higher
Monstrous Shrine: Same but also selects 0/1/2 random hooks on the field
Unnerving Presence: Reduces great bar as well.
Remember Me: Also gains a token for every Survivor hooked
Tinkerer: Same, but also improves base cool down time by 1/2/3%
Surveillance: up the time to 30 seconds, show gens after the 30 seconds to be blue, allow Survivors to see a gen that is being watched

Survivor:
Calm Spirit(Name change to animal friend) When the killer triggers crows while carrying you there is a 15/30/45% they will fly around the killer showing his aura to all other survivors for 3/4/5 seconds
Déjà Vu: Every 80/60/40 seconds a random gen, totem, or chest aura is shown to you
No Mither: Same as it is now but it now increasing blood points per actions earned (like distressing and Thrill of the hunt does) by 50/75/100%
Slippery Meat: You have developed an efficient way to get out the killer's grasp and Hooks. Grants up to 1/2/3 extra escape attempts on the Hook. Increase efficiency of your struggle while on a killer by 2/3/3% (Since the DS change not much harm right?)
Self Care: Same but resets your healing bar when ever you stop healing your self.
Prove Thy Self: Receive a token that increases speed bonus to repair, healing and sabotage actions when you heal or save another survivor, these tokens are lost on being hit. Tokens stack to 3, 1/2/3%, 2/4/6%, 3/6/9%

Comments

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

I like it. Only things I would change -
    No downside to Surveillance
    Tinkerer is actually going to be completely reworked, I would imagine sometime this year
    The aura reveal for Calm Spirit would be trash still imo. I would think slowing the Killer by a low amount would be ok, because of how many times you are 99% wiggle bar but get hooked.
    I love that idea for Self Care, I never thought of it.
    Prove Thyself rework sounds like you just made a new perk. I would change it to be like leader, just the other way around.

• Eross1b
    Eross1b Member Posts: 58
    Options

Why 30 seconds for surveillance? Make it infinite!

• FoxWolfFrostFire
    FoxWolfFrostFire Member Posts: 197
    Options

@RagingCalm said:
    I like it. Only things I would change -
    No downside to Surveillance
    Tinkerer is actually going to be completely reworked, I would imagine sometime this year
    The aura reveal for Calm Spirit would be trash still imo. I would think slowing the Killer by a low amount would be ok, because of how many times you are 99% wiggle bar but get hooked.
    I love that idea for Self Care, I never thought of it.
    Prove Thyself rework sounds like you just made a new perk. I would change it to be like leader, just the other way around.

Why does Surveillance need a downside? Maybe I wasn't clear after the 30 seconds it is just blue instead of red, It won't change while being worked on you just know when your watch over it had ended.
    I mean calm spirit would be better than it would be now. Also thinking of having them like block killer view with bird swarm but eh wasn't sure
    Didn't know about the Tinker rework wonder what they'll do.
    And that is what prove thyself is right now...It is just very bad it needs a total rework. Like gens do but yeah.

Also thank you for offering some other ideas rather than just say that a few are bad. So many so far on the forum are just like "no it is bad" with out offering a counter choice or point.

• FoxWolfFrostFire
    FoxWolfFrostFire Member Posts: 197
    Options

@Eross1b said:
    Why 30 seconds for surveillance? Make it infinite!

There needs to be some limit, I think 30 seconds helps delay the game juuuuust enough to give killers that aren't Billy or Nurse a chance to win.