possible resolution to Face Camping

ParalyKoK
ParalyKoK Member Posts: 60
edited September 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I know alot of Killer mains are going to chainsaw my head off for this one but i have a suggestion to aid with Face Campers. The Entity based on the lore feeds on "Hope" right? im sure it does so with that being said, Kilers who are face camping are denying the entity that supposed "hope" that it feeds off. Why not have it so that once a survivor is "hooked", the killer would be Forced to leave that ACZ (Anti-Camp Zone) and ill explain how to make it fair on both parties. If the killer is within 10 - 15 meters of a "hooked" surivor in the ACZ, then their Hooked meter will NOT go down, Why? Because that "hope" that the entitiy feeds off is being denied. How can it recieve any "hope" if the hooked survivor has no way of being unhooked against a Face camper. After a killer is forced to leave the ACZ, they are forced to engage with other survivors. This creates a more interactive experience for the killer and other survivors allowing a more extended playtime for the ongoing match. Face camping is not penalized as it is considered one of the most toxic playstyles in this game so to eliminate some toxicity, why not have a system like this intergrated to force those face camping killer types to engage. Now to make it fair for the killer, in the ACZ where the killer is forced to vacat, depending on how many survivors are in the ACZ whom are attempting to go for the Unhook save, it will reactivate the Hooked Meter. 1 survivor is decreased speed, 2 survivors near is moderate speed, and all 3 survivors near the "hooked" survivor forcing the killer to roam the ACZ will triggering the inital "hook countdown timer" to its original speed. something like this would make it "fair" for both the Surviving party and Killer. I dont see how this can be negative for either parties. It elimates toxicity and promotes actual skill in survival. Face Camping only ruins this game in my opinion. Let me know your thoughts. I hope the devs can give this a good read. Happy hunting everyone.