Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

XBOX ONE CONSTANT FRAMERATE AND HITBOX ISSUES

Lately, you have fixed the framerate issue to best of your abilities recently in last few months. Patch 4.5 came out and all your hard work fixing the framerate issue just went back down again.  

Ever since patch 4.5, I am experiencing constant framerate issues. I have check my internet and it's pulling great signal. Checked my Xbox one and it is all up to date.  Pulling in a great ping. Check the Nam and it's all good!!! Took off and even re downloaded the game. Still having framerate and hitbox issues.  

How I know it's framerate.  Minute that I go into the game and take a look around either as killer or survivor, it is really choppy, camera movement is not smooth at all, and it's sometimes getvto the point that I get real nautious playing the game. Frame works goes in and out and as I get closer to either survivor or killer, it gets even worse. One moment I take a swing at a survivor and next I hot a wall. 

Not to mention that the framerate is sooooo bad now, that it just seems as if everything is faster than me. It feels weather being a survivor or a killer, my characters feet is stuck in mud, whereas everyone else around me has super sonic speed. I mean it constantly feels as if everyone has sprint burst except for me. On a straight away, without having lithe, sprint burst or the jumping speed, they are faster than me and I can never catch up, which is true and I do have videos of this if you want me to submit them.  

Like I mention before, just feels as if they have constant sprint burst due to framerate is terrible. I mean its like one moment you are close and then next they are like 10 feet away from you. It's like as if everyone turned into the flash. But at times, depending who has the better framerate, it goes really slow and it seems as if you are speedy Gonzalez and then next you know, you feel really nauseous because you all of sudden going so fast.

Then there is the hitboxes.  As killer, I go and swing on a person, no hit. Ever since patch 4.5, every hit is now a non hit. Just ridiculous.

In so between the framerate and absolutely bad hit boxes, this game is virtually not fun and Un stable at the moment. Please fix the frame rate issue and hit boxes. Hurry please fix and I do love this game.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated