Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Temple of Purgation - Stuck Inside Wall

Platform: Xbox One; I was chasing a survivor as Huntress on Temple of Purgation and I got stuck against a wall after attempting to throw a hatchet around the corner. I tried different types of movements and swinging to get out but nothing. The survivors also let me hit them and pick them up but nothing. It wasn't until the survivors attempted to jump on me from an elevation above which resulted in me getting unstuck. The wall is located when you enter from the back of the temple and turn left. I hope it's noticeable with the pictures provided.

If my description and images aren't helpful enough, someone also posted the bug on youtube getting stuck on the exact same spot I did as Trapper. https://youtu.be/Zu2qm6Khvjo

Im not sure if survivors can get clipped too. And like I said, I was able to get out from survivors jumping on top of me repeatedly. Hope this helps.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated