Balance with SWF, buf Plague, offers for skins, new survivor

1. Everyone knows that it is much more difficult to play against the SWF. Communication and all that. Perhaps a balance option with them is the introduction of penalties for the speed of repair, treatment, etc.

For example, 2 people in a party – 20 % longer for all 4 survs, 3 people – 30% for all, 4 people - 40 %. Or a fixed percentage of speed reduction only for people in the party. However, how to choose the right percentage? Maybe by statistics.

2. Can the Plague somehow improve?))

It's a little difficult for her to play. Many people say so. And according to the statistics of the developers, it is almost at the lowest place in terms of the percentage of murders.

Maybe to infect faster, or to activate the vomit faster.

3. They gave out sweaters for the New Year. Can make Christmas sweaters with snowmen, Christmas trees, skulls, knives and other New Year's and killer paraphernalia for Michael, Freddie, Ghost Face, Pig, Billy, Demogargon for the next New Year's holidays.

And on the Plague in general, you can knit a dress to the floor.

4. And on the Ghost Face, you could have such a skin:

5. Add a survivor with a big belly to the game.

Comments

• danstyx
    danstyx Member Posts: 8

I bet you support the new survivor locomotion changes too LOL.

How nerfed do you want survivors? It's already so easy to 4k as killer.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Dude not every SWF is that strong. When I SWF I am drinking. Talking ######### with some friends. I am a much more competitive survivor when I solo. Where I see 4ks about 70% of the time.

So, if you cannot beat our drunk asses, well that may be a git gud problem.

• Ram0r1an
    Ram0r1an Member Posts: 38

1. What were the latest changes for survivors?

It seems that they did not get anything nerfed in the update 4.5.0 and 4.5.1.

2. What I propose to change for the survivors, I described in paragraph 1 of my previous message.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

The main issue with plague is how rng and out of the way her pools can be, imo she needs a secondary power to use them from short distance but at the cost of cp duration i came up with this;

New ability: Solicit Chant

Interact with a pool of devotion from a distance to gain corrupt purge at half it's duration.

• Distance 20 meters
    • corrupt purge duration 30 seconds
    • interaction time 3 seconds, movement speed is greatly reduced similar to leatherface in tantrum when performing this action and you chant.

This would give her easier access to it in a chase but while doing so it would slow her and warn survivors she is going into corrupt purge and gives them decent time to get distance.

• danstyx
    danstyx Member Posts: 8

You clearly haven't even touched survivor? Their entire movement was nerfed. Go educate yourself before you come here and say stupid things like this.

• Ram0r1an
    Ram0r1an Member Posts: 38

Are you sure I didn't play as the survivors? I went to a maximum of 8th rank, now 11th rank.

I know that the developers have changed the animation of the movements. And many didn't like it. Some of them are not very good, especially the animations of the injured survivors. But this is no nerf. This does not affect the gameplay.

Nerf is when something is weakened. What they did with Hillbilly and the Hex: Undying perk is a nerf.

I said that in the last change there is no nerf for the survivors (increase in the speed of repair, healing) and their skills.

So you yourself have to go learn, understand what a nerf is.

And I created a theme about balance with swf, not about animation of movement of survivors.

So you first figure out what others write before you rashly comment on something.