A little buff to Technician

I really like this perk, even though it's niche, but I feel it's lacking something.
What I would love to see, is that when repairing a gen that was regressing the sparks caused by the regression don't disappear instantly, but after x seconds after the gen is not repaired. That could make this perk amazing in a 3 gen situation, and good in many others.

Comments

• 8BITLORD
    8BITLORD Member Posts: 27

I suppose, but VERY situational. UPVOTED!

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

I'd go one step further tbh, I'd just make it so using Technician means you don't remove the sparks of a regressing gen at all.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@ASpazNamedSteve said:
    I'd go one step further tbh, I'd just make it so using Technician means you don't remove the sparks of a regressing gen at all.

^ Possibly this

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010

I like this it’s another stealth perk with this added and it’d be impactful 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@ThePloopz said:
    ASpazNamedSteve said:

I like this it’s another stealth perk with this added and it’d be impactful 

Buff : seeing how it’d still be weak, my as well, make the 8 meters 100% working silent instead.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

@Jack11803 It pretty much already is. But killers usually check gens that are loud regardless.

If it makes the gen itself quieter, it'd be a strong stealth perk.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Technician is supposed to be a low tier perk but I like your idea.

Though it is really powerful as it stands right now. I once made a killer stand there for 20 seconds tryna kick the gen until it popped and he realized I was working on it LOL