Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Error during matchmaking (Reason: deadMatch)

Hello,

Ever since the latest update came out I can't seem to find a game as killer almost ever. I understand most people play killer right now due to the weird hitbox on survivor and whatnot, but I always need to wait 30 minutes+ for a single killer game.

The first game ALWAYS crashes on me, saying a player has disconnected during the loading screen (it's not me since my internet is stable and on the screen I don't have the disconnect icon).

And after I que up again, I ALWAYS get this error:

Does anyone know what this is? Or why am I getting it? I tried to search for solutions online but I couldn't find a single post mentioning my issue.

After all of those 2, my third game, if I am lucky enough, I am able to play. But I find it ridiculous I have to wait 30 minutes of time to get a game, with one guaranteed a depip because someone disconnects and then this error occurring (both times waiting around 10 minutes to find a lobby)

If anyone can shed any light or help me to find a resolution to this I would be more than thankful! :(

4 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

The team is aware and looking into it!