New Canadain survivor & Japanese killer

Options
I know claudette is Canadain but i would love to see another . 

For the survivor the a first nation character would be interesting. Its rare to see a first a nation as a in horror games .

For a Japanese killer something like a yandere would be fun . i would say a Japanese ghost but seeing how we have a ghost already i dont think we need a another ghost.

I would like to hear anyone else thinks .

Comments

• ArchangelVakarian
    ArchangelVakarian Member Posts: 5
    Options

A first nation character could be very interesting, never seen one before in a game now that i think about it.

Japanese myths have dozens of ghosts that have little resemblance to each other or anything we have in-game, cutting all that is doing everyone a disservice and leaving very little choice left.

• NotSure
    NotSure Member Posts: 41
    edited June 2018
    Options

I wouldn't mind seeing characters like those, but I wouldn't want them to just be included for the sake of inclusion. I think there is a ton of potential for cool killers based on Japanese horror stories, although a yandere would feel out of place(in my opinion at least)

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options

I'd love a native character, make it part of their lore and general appearance/facial features. Just please don't add a cheesy costume that you would see at Spirit of Halloween (costume store in NA).

Do it, but do it right imo.

• RedNWhiteOrca
    RedNWhiteOrca Member Posts: 10
    Options
    To NotSure .

I agree about not adding for the sake of inclusion .tho i would like to see one in the game, thats not western or fighting based game .
     a yandere might be out of place but would it more unsetting a killer doing a mori saying i love you .
  • RedNWhiteOrca
    Options
    Good point runestar we dont need chessy costumes
  • RedNWhiteOrca
    Options
    To ArchangelVakarian

First nation character are mostly all in western and fighting games. Once in a blue moon you see one outside this kind of games.

• hikm50
    hikm50 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    no
  • Darkdeadset
    Darkdeadset Member Posts: 7
    Options

Would love to see Kuchisake-onna (口裂け女, "slit-mouthed woman") from Japanese modern folk lore in this game.