Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Easy Anti-Cheat - Can't Play / Log-in

Vallyynttv
Vallyynttv Member Posts: 15
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting

So I've been looking for a solution for this, since I'm losing days which I can play and unlock the new tome. Since the latest bugfix patch, I haven't been able to play a game or stay logged in longer than 5 - 7 minutes. Either the game comes up, goes through the EAC launcher and when it says "logging in" it says "EAC can't be authorized". Then if by some miracle I can get into the game, I get disconnected saying that EAC can't be verified that some file "Deadbydaylight\Content\Paks\pachunk0-windowsnoeditor.pak ", and that I should re-validate my game files to make sure everything is clean, refreshed, and not corrupted. Well been there and done that several times. After a quick google search for the file path, it seems like it has to do with the main game's file. Which is required.

I'm currently doing a fresh-install, but that could take hours, since patches takes about 20 minutes. -Sigh- Will update after fresh-install.

Edit : After a fresh-install games working at intended. For anyone else with this problem who also did the verify and it doesn't work, try a fresh-install.

Post edited by Vallyynttv on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated