Ace just dabbed on me

Thunderous_670
Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
edited February 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Ace. We all know and love him for his outfits, smile, and laid-back nature and demeanor, but I'm being honest, his perks are only ok when compared to Bill, Meg, Laurie, or even arguably Dwight when considering solo queue, overall, while his perk Ace in the hole isn't bad, his other two perks do need more work.

New Up The Ante: You've been a gambler your whole life, and you won't stop betting now, "let's up the stakes.... Shall we?"

New Up The Ante effect: For each survivor remaining in a trial, gain a 10%/14%/16% bonus to healing speed, unhooking, opening chests, and item charges (adds to his whole ace in the hole item idea). Also, your teammates can see chests within a 8/12/16 meter range, and have an increased chance of finding rarer items, as long as Ace is alive.

Open Handed: I honestly think this one's kinda ok but here we go.

New Open Handed Effect: Keep similar effects but make it 24/28/32 added meters instead, to effect others, but 20/24/28 meters for yourself and players can only be affected by on open-hand at a time like leader (This way an entire squad doesn't have to waste a perk slot and allows Ace to be more relevant in games and make his central perks more powerful when put together.

Another buff, is going with the phrase's definition and make Open Handed give you an active ability button that allows you to directly give items to other players but in doing so the item you gave them will be refilled for 25%/50%/75% extra charges than what was used as well as adding an add-on or two as well. However, that item boost will only effect the player you used it on and if the player drops an item affected by open-handed, it goes back to it's original form without any of the buffs and the charges will be depleted again to prevent people from abusing it.

I like Ace as a character, but his perks need buffs, so there's my suggestions for you.

Post edited by Thunderous_670 on