Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

(RESOLVED) Nintendo Switch - Negative Bloodpoints and Crash after using the Bloodweb

Lyz
Lyz Member Posts: 3
edited February 2021 in Bug Reporting

This bug appeared after the extension of the Gilded Stampede event (February 25, 2021).

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Redeem the 50,000 Bloodpoints

Step 3 : Using the Bloodpoints in the Bloodweb (I had 100 Bloodpoints after doing this step)

Step 4 : Going to the inventory to change 1 perk (Before changing Quick and quiet for We'll make it, I notice that I had -19 975 Bloodpoints)

Step 5 : Play as Meg in a public match and get 25 000 Bloodpoints (After that game, my total number of Bloodpoints was at 5 000)

Step 6 : Spend 3 000 Bloodpoints on a Red Envelope

Step 7 : Play a new match with the same character and inventory

Step 8 : Game crash after trying to load the Bloodweb

Step 9 : Reopen the game and I noticed I had -18 000 Bloodpoints and I didn't get the Red Envelope

Step 10 : Play a new match and got, on the aftermatch screen, 70 000 Bloodpoints (some were from a daily challenge)

Step 11 : On the Bloodweb screen, there were only 50 000 Bloodpoints

Step 12 : Spend most of my Bloodpoints on the Bloodweb to finish the current web

Step 13 : The game crashed again after trying to load the new web

Step 14 : I reopened the game. I had -17 000 Bloodpoints and the Bloodweb looked the same as yesterday (All my progress from today is gone.

Step 15 : In the Bloodweb, I try clicking the Red Envelope and, where there is the number of Bloodpoints, a red circle kept showing up (we can see it in one of the screenshots).

Edit:

Today (February 26), I was able to level up Yui and Meg with the 50 000 Bloodpoints (it was actually 30 000 because of the bug).

I was also able to use the offering in a match and I didn't lose Bloodpoints between the Aftermatch screen and the Inventory screen.

Post edited by Lyz on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated