Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Game is disconnecting me EVERY DAY, in many matches

SubZeroBR
SubZeroBR Member Posts: 11

I've been playing DBD for over a year now and this new patch is pretty bad, it totally screwed my connection stability to the servers.

This did not happen AT ALL before the last week's patch. I'm on fiber optic cable and there's no issues at all with connectivities nor anything related to my ISP. I use other 24/7 services like SQL bases and other game servers. I also use Discord calls when playing with friends and the calls do not get cut or stutter for a microsecond at any time while I simultaneously play DBD when the disconnection happens, and all other services run without any hiccups.

Now I get disconnected and banned daily. It's definitely something in the new patch. Please investigate.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated