Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Skill Based Matchmaking and Rank

I've played maybe 15 games of killer today. On several occasions I have been given survivors who's ranks are way further than mine. I have attached five images of the games that really stuck out to me. It's making this game less enjoyable each time, and it's making the games unfair. Survivors are way above my skill base and I find it hard to enjoy many killers. There must be a way to fix this. I am also constantly going against survivors on PC. A lot of people like the cross play, but I wish it was an added option for people who have friends on PC. The game won't let me play non cross play, and I'm tired of going up against high rank survivors.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Comments

• Azxx93
    Azxx93 Member Posts: 117

Idk about the top image but the other 2 is most likely because they are a SWF and one of their teammates in around your rank while the other guys are red ranks also you can turn off in cross play in the options