Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Different Glitches Caused By The Broken Basement Locker

Poggy
Poggy Member Posts: 43
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting

As many have discovered, there is a bugged basement locker. Well my friends and I tried to identify exactly what was happening and in doing so, discovered a wonderful selection of glitches that follow as a result.

Hooking 1 survivor 4 times

Appearing to "generate" duplicates (really just resetting their position in the locker by checking it

Pulling a survivor off the hook (same principle that allows for multiple hook states)

There is another as well that allows you to use this glitch to pull a survivor back from the campfire realm after they exit the map.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Poggy
    Poggy Member Posts: 43

For BHVR also,

The setup for the glitch is straightforward. As many note you simply get in the locker and your character has a hitbox outside of the locker. Utilizing the trapper's traps (placing it directly at the feet of locker), it causes the survivor to become trapped, but registers that they are still in the locker even after they untrap themselves or become untrapped by someone else. Their camera position remains locked inside the locker but their character moved freely.

You will also find that when a survivor enters another locker, and then you retrap the original locker, that you have effectively told the game they are in two locations. After exiting either locker, if I open Locker B, I can remove them from the locker, and then proceed to hook them or whatever, and then remove them again from Locker A. This can be repeated for as many lockers as are on the map, provided the glitched locker (Locker A) is the last locker you open to take the survivor from.