Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

False "RANK PROGRESS +2" that actually takes a pip from you.

ACigar
ACigar Member Posts: 13
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting

After a match sometimes when you should gain 1 pip (may also happen if you should get 2 but I've never noticed if it has) it will say you gain 2 pips. Instead of this happening you will lose a pip (or once even 2 pips). I don't have a reason for this happening so I can't tell you how to recreate it. It's happened to me about 8 times. Meaning I've lost 16 pips that I should've been given (for the one I lost and the one I would've gained). Another oddity that I noticed in the last game which this happened but may not be related is that after about 10 seconds of being picked up the killer (the shape) got stunned from nothing in the middle of an open area with all other survivors near the other side of the map because a gate was around the same time I got downed. I got away because of this. This makes me think it's possible that some anti cheat is the cause of this and my teammate was cheating, but I still find it unfair that even though I would've gained a pip that I would lose a pip. If this is the issue it should be that you have to lie flat instead of losing an hour worth of progress.