Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Trickster Addon question: Ultra Rares

Smashen
Smashen Member Posts: 85

Hey this addon states the following:

• Laceration caused by Blades is based on proximity to the target, starting at a minimum of 50 % Laceration.

So I guess the further away you are the more damage a blade does?

Could someone explain this addon a little bit?

Also another question I have about the other ultra rare.

Why would you want this ultra rare?

I mean you can just hit ONE MORE blade so they will be injured and then M1 them. Absolutely the same outcome but it doesnt cuck you for the whole game.

With this addon you hit a Survivor 7 times with a blade and then M1 them to down them. But it cucks you for the whole game.

Without this addon you hit a Survivor 8 times with a blade and then they will be injured so you M1 them and down them as well. This addon legit cucks you for the whole game and reduces the amount of blade hits you need by 1. IF the laceration meter wouldnt depelete this addon would be awesome. But you cant just stack a Survivor to 7 and then insta down them later in the game.

Answers

• herrik666
    herrik666 Member Posts: 191

The good thing about photocard is that they don't get the speed boost so you can get downs much faster... but that doesn't make it worth it. I think if it still let you down injured people it would be a nice ultra-rare.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,375

I feel like the first iri addon is not worded right considering the last two points talk about consecutively hitting his blades for increase damage and how missing resets it.

I feel like it's just an addon that makes your blades start at 50% damage, but each time you successfully hit with a blade the next blade does more damage up to the cap of 200%, but if you miss it goes back down to 50%.

• Smashen
    Smashen Member Posts: 85

Yea it seems really weird, like they are 2 things in one addon.

@herrik666 Keep in mind this addon reduces the needed hits by 1! So you can get it down to 5 hits with the green addon. Maybe without the speedbost Survivors get from being injured and the reduction in hits to only 5 this is pretty neat? Cant test because Killer queue is 20min+ right now