The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trapper issues : Deviousness BP category & Trap resetting

Ysoria
Ysoria Member Posts: 13
edited October 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello everyone,

I used to be a huntress main before the hard nerf of her hatchets (which is revert, I know). At this time, I had no issue to gain point in all 4 categories. However, now that I play as the Trapper, the deviousness category is a big issue...
His power comes from survivors mistakes and in higher rank (currently 4), you trap like 1 or 2 guys per game, which gives around 3k BP, this is quite ridiculous...
I really feel like increasing the BP coming from the trapper power is a good idea, considering the difficult to catch someone and the time it takes to get and set traps.

By the way, I also feel that it would be great to have a secondary action to reset a trap. When there is a disable trap on the ground, you have to take it (like 1s animation) and set it again (1.5/2s again), besides, if you already have the maximum of traps in your hand, you just cannot reset it or set another trap at the same place. Therefore, it would be interesting to have just the "trap set" as a secondary action when a disable trap is on the ground :)

What do you think ?

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Trapper still needs some QoL changes. 
    One being, that he could get his traps from a locker. Or that you can rearm them on the ground. 
    Also, padded jaws should award the points post trial.