Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Lobby Issues

WheresTheGate
WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575

I have been attempting to play DBD for 45 minutes this moring. I got put in a lobby almost immediately. However, there were only 3 survivors. Just sat and sat and sat. Finally left that one. Almost immediately stuck in another lobby where there only 3 survivors. Once again just sat there for several minutes waiting on a 4th. Backed out of that one and it happened again. I thought maybe there was an issue with the game. So I closed it and restarted. Same thing twice in a row again.

I don't understand why the server keeps sticking me in lobbies where there are only 3 survivors and not adding a 4th. It's not like it's the same 3 survivors everyime, and I'm getting stuck in lobbies almost immediatley. Why is the server creating lobby after lobby with only 3 survivors when there are obviously plenty of survivors waiting to play?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments