Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Skill based matchmaking (AGAIN)

I've tried playing some killer again, but I'm constantly getting survivors in red ranks. I just hit green rank and I'm constantly being tortured by survivors who have more experience than me. I don't think I can even enjoy trying a new killer anymore. I tried the whole roster and each and every one of them makes killer less enjoyable.

It's not fair, and nothing changes. I no longer have ruin to help me because of the nerf that happened a while ago, and this game just gets harder for new players. This could simply be changed if red rank survivors got high purple rank and red ranks. It's not fun for killers to get skilled survivors in red ranks, when they've just gotten a grasp on the game.

Comments

• RoachesDelight
    RoachesDelight Member Posts: 312

The only way to get better is to face adversity. When going against a good team take it as a lesson rather than letting it bother you. Take note of how they loop and move around and try to counter it. If you do fail just reflect on the things where you could have done something different that would have benefitted you more. Just take something that you see as negative and use it as a learning experience to enhance your own experience when playing in the future. Yeah it can be super annoying but that's the thing with DBD sooner or later there's always something that's gonna get on your nerves. Don't let it.