PIG REWORK Idea 🐷

PIG REWORK IDEA:

Reverse Bear Traps:

-So its inspired by the trap in the movie that the jigsaw boxes were inspired from, where the people needed to put their arm in the box with the saws to fill the beaker with blood to escape. Same concept here.

*Disclaimer: not my in-game image, just my visual edit. Also I know the hud is old now. This is just a proof of concept*

Survivors will have a blood meter. They must donate a specific amount of blood to get the trap off. The blood meter does not go down if the survivor lets go of the jigsaw box because they get chased off. They can also go to any jigsaw box instead of the 1 that has the key. All of them add progress to the blood meter. Jigsaw boxes always spawn 3 per map, and are spread farther apart.

The trade off, is that overall, it takes longer to get the trap off. The timer is increased by 45 seconds to compensate.  It takes 15 seconds to interact with a jigsaw box, and it should take about 1.5 boxes total to remove a trap.

There's still a little rng tho: 1 reverse bear trap only needs 1 box to remove, 2 needs 1.5, and the 4th unlucky trap needs 3 max to remove the trap.

This way, if you get interrupted, you can come back with no cost to progress, its more consistent. Less people get them off 1st try, more often happens with 2 jigsaw boxes on average.

Crouch and ambush:

-it is much faster to crouch down and stand up. The knife sound is only audible for the pig. The ambush takes slightly longer to charge up, but it also lasts slightly longer too. The Pig also roars when she starts moving instead of before..

Her crouch movement speed is increased by a little and her camera is raised by a little as well.

Add ons:

- Her add ons are changed to compensate for these changes. Here are the biggest changes.

Combat straps increases crouched movement speed.

Some add ons add debuffs when hitting a survivor with the ambush.

-effects like hindered, mangled, oblivious, etc.

Add on that makes survivors have to give more blood to remove trap.

Iridescent add ons:

- Amanda's Letter - While crouching, survivors auras are revealed to you within 16 meters. Auras cannot be seen using this add on when a survivor has a reverse bear trap on.

Ruleset No.2 - Survivors with reverse bear traps on work on generators at 1/4th the speed