Legion Rework/Overhaul Concept.

2»

Comments

• DBDude
    DBDude Member Posts: 308

@blue4zion Ya this concept is more of a what if scenario.

• LazyPayday
    LazyPayday Member Posts: 420

You can check my discussion I made on it. It's pretty mediocre and I made it a while ago.

• Jealousy
    Jealousy Member Posts: 15

I'm one of those who was disappointed in Legion when we learned that it was only going to be one member on the map at a time. They are Legion, they should be working as a team in some way, even if the others are perched around the map in observation. I liked the idea of switching between the four of them, having them jump off their perch to continue the hunt, but I don't know how well balanced that would be.

Don't get me wrong, I like Legion as a whole. I just wanted a little more out of them.

I never thought about them each having different strengths and weaknesses, but it does make sense and could be interesting.

• DBDude
    DBDude Member Posts: 308

@Jealousy Ya I was the same way with Blight too actually when he was first released, I was expecting more out of Blight's power, and was very disappointed. But looking at it now he is probably one of the coolest, most fun, most crazy, most well designed, best lore, most awesome killer there is too date. And his power can relate to his lore because remember, Talbot Grimes went to extreme measures to get what he was destined to do, but now in the hands of the entity he must come up with some crazy ability he could use to his advantage.

But ya this Legion concept was quite interesting.